3rd PGDA Mentoring Café at FH BFI Vienna
Another successful mentoring and networking opportunity connecting newcomers and industry experts.
The PGDA proudly hosted the third iteration of the successful Mentoring Café at the FH BFI Vienna. Organised by Simon Schneider and in cooperation with the Interactive Media and Games Business programme, the Café brought together students of the FH with industry experts. In 15 minute slots, it gave the students the opportunity to ask their most burning questions regarding a wide range of topics, from general career advice to portfolio reviews and starting out as an indie developer.
We especially thank our volunteer mentors:
- Melanie “Melle” Bartl, Flathead Studio
- Amber Chalmers, THQ Nordic
- Martin Filipp, Mi´pu´mi Games
- Mateusz Gorecki, Rarebyte
- Alexander Grenus, Stillalive Studios
- Dietmar Hauser, Epic Games
- Georg Hobmeier, Causa Creations
- Brian Main, Causa Creations
- Clio Montrey, Microbird
- Raffael Moser, reignite games
- Maximilian Knaack, Enhydra Games
For this months PGDA call the Vienna Business Agency presents their new funding program. The Vienna Business...
After years of absence, the PGDA is happy to announce that Spiel Schön returns for a second edition this year...
For this month’s PGDA call, we look back at an eventful year 2023 from the perspective of four different members...